FSRU Course – Course duration 2 days
FSRU course designed for those persons who wish to gain a better understanding regarding the equipment and systems installed, the regasification and related cargo operations along with the safety issues that need to be considered when operating FSRU's.
The course can be adapted to suit specific client requirements, with the course content revised to suit particular installations if required.
- Revision of the gas laws
- Hazards of LNG and HP Gas
- Tank protection systems
- Pressure control mechanisms
- Design and construction of the cargo tanks
- Introduction to regasification Systems
- Detailed analysis of the design and operation of the various components of a regasification plant
- Re-gas plant operations
- Cargo tank pressure and temperature management
Next Available Date
Monday 01 February 2021